By using the Website, you confirm that you understand and agree that Spaceworks NYC is providing the Website as an open social platform on which you may create a profile, post, comment, interact with others, and otherwise contribute to Website content (all such contributions are “User Content”). This means that other users, and the general public, may be able to view and search User Content that you make available through the Website. You will still retain your rights in your User Content, subject to any license included in the Terms. If you wish to change how public you make your User Content, please see our FAQ for more information on how to manage your Website privacy settings.
- What information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide Us Directly
- Your username, password, and email address, when you register for a Website profile.
- Information that you provide for your user profile.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Website.
- Communications between you and Spaceworks NYC.
- Public user generated content to be featured on the interchang.es homepage and feeds
- Personal information, name, address, phone, in order to provide tickets and products
- Browser caching data to maximize efficiency of the Website
- Google Analytics
How Spaceworks NYC Uses Your Information
In general, we will use information and User Content to make the Website work well and to provide a platform for you to build a website and connect with other users. Certain specific uses of your information are described in this policy. In addition to those uses, we may use your profile information in order to:
- Develop, improve, and optimize the Website and our services.
- Communicate with you and other users.
- Analyze usage data and data obtained from cookies and other tracking technologies (addressed below).
- Provide a secure and safe Website – and authenticate your user information.
How We Share Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties. We may, however share information as follows:
- We may share User Content and information with legally affiliated businesses.
- We also may share your information (including data derived from technologies like cookies) with third-party organizations that help us provide the Website to you (“Service Providers”). Any Service Providers given access to your information will be bound by reasonable confidentiality clauses.
- We may also share certain information with third-party partners. This information would allow third-party networks to, among other things, deliver targeted services.
- We may freely share aggregate and/or anonymized data and information from which you cannot personally be identified.
Information You Share With Third Parties
You acknowledge that the Website includes content and links posted and provided by third parties. Spaceworks NYC is not responsible for your interaction with any links or content (including User Content) that it does not provide on the Website, and for such third parties’ collection or use of your information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You acknowledge the Website uses caching technology that allows your browser to retain elements of the design in your computer’s local cache files. Any cookies or caching technology will be used to maximize the efficiency of your experience on the Website. Spaceworks NYC is not aware of nor will be held responsible for third parties’ collection or use of your information.
Kids These Days
We don’t knowingly collect information from anyone under 13. If you are under 13, please leave – and if you are aware of any user accounts or User Content submitted by anyone under 13, please let us know.
How We Store Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Spaceworks NYC uses Stripe as a payment gateway, and you should refer to their privacy statement and terms of service for more information.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment to which only Spaceworks NYC affiliates with a reasonable need to know have access.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may not opt out of technical contents regarding the Website. However, you may opt out of future news updates from us at any time. You can so by following the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Spaceworks NYC email newsletter or by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You may also use this contact information in order to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We reserve the right to verify your identity in connection with any such request.
This policy may change from time to time; all updates will be posted on this page.